Excellence Awards 2022
You have been working on an original project or have an idea that you want to develop? Don't waste any time, and apply today!
Translate this page
Take Part in the 2022 ORPEA Excellence Awards and showcase your creativity, innovation and leadership!
For the past 8 years, the ORPEA Excellence Awards have showcased the creativity and innovation of our field teams as well as the support teams in headquarters. Each year, teams from around the globe, have the opportunity to showcase unique initiatives they have implemented.
You can apply in one or multiple of the categories listed below
Choose from 5 Categories
Unique and forward thinking programs to enhance the care to our residents and patient
Studies and scientific projects giving way to a publication
Original initiatives to implement the most relevant ethical consideration
Original initiatives to bring extra smiles, extra energy and optimism to residents, patients and staff.
Innovative programmes or projects conducted to improve the employee experience from recruitment and onboarding to retention and quality of work life.
The winning teams will be invited to the exclusive ORPEA's Excellence Awards Ceremony!
Apply directly online. Each category is associated to their application form
After review of the admissibility of the application for the category, candidates will be asked to upload additional documents.
For each category a jury panel will review and select the top applications.
- Category "Care Innovation" : Panel of experts Medical and Ethics Department Corporate
- Category "Research" : Panel of experts Medical and Ethics Department Corporate
- Category "Clinical Ethics": Panel of experts Medical and Ethics Department Corporate
- Category "1000 Smiles": Panel of HR and Corporate Communication Managers
- Category "Employee Experience" : Panel of HR and Corporate Communication Managers
Come to Paris to showcase your initatives and meet with your peers!
The results will be annouced during the Excellence Awards Ceremony, hel in Paris end of 2023. The finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their project in front of their peers, Top management and the awards jury:
- The CEOs or COOs of Clusters and countries
- Group Medical Management
- Group Human Ressources Management
- Group CSR Management
- Corporate Innovation